Check out our Virtual Summer Reading Program!
Thank you to the sponsors of North Versailles Public Library’s 2021 Summer Reading Program: Tails and Tales!
Virtual Programming Information
Click here for our June 2021 and click here for our July 2021 virtual program calendar and for links to our virtual programming!
Hello! This is the library schedule for scheduling times to pick up materials and prints. More information about how to print is located beneath the schedule. If you need recommendations for titles to borrow, please ask!
Thank you for all of your support! We are thankful to be your library!
Library Schedule (*Schedule and procedures are subject to change.)
|CLOSED||Pick Up 9-4||Pick Up 9-4||Pick Up 9-4||Pick Up 9-4||Pick Up 9-4||Pick Up 9-4|
North Versailles Printing- Pick Up Only
Do you need to print something? Follow these steps!
1. Send the document that you need to print to: email@example.com
2. Call the library at (412) 823-2222 to schedule an appointment for pick up.
3. Your document will be placed in an envelope with your name on it.
4. Pick up your envelope on the picnic table outside the library used for curbside pick up of materials. (When facing the library, the tables are to the right of the ramp into the library).
5. Please consider placing a donation in the donation jar on the tables.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns!
Library (412) 823-2222
If you are looking for reputable sources containing information about COVID-19, the following is a list of links that contain information on a county to world wide scale.