Current Open Positions
None at this time.
Local Employment Resources
- Here to Help Resources and programs for to help Pennsylvanians get through the tough times.
- Indeed Job Search-A free, comprehensive job search website.
- Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh Job and Career Education Center – The Job and Career Education Center’s resources currently include an extensive collection of circulating copies of popular and selected reference books, pamphlets, audiovisuals, electronic databases, software and periodicals dealing with: job search strategies; resume and letter writing; interviewing techniques; career choices; civil service and employment test preparation; academic test preparation; information on colleges, universities, career and vocational schools; financial aid; summer jobs; and local, national and international employment opportunities.
- Tribune Review’s Classified – A search engine for the Tribune Review’s job classified section.
- Team PA CareerLink – Team Pennsylvania CareerLink is a cooperative effort to provide one-stop delivery of career services to job seekers, employers and other Interested Individuals. The mission of the site is to function as a self-directed Job Search System providing quality customer service to the people of Pennsylvania enabling all customers to make informed choices.
- Job Gateway -CWDS/Job Gateway links businesses and individuals to Pennsylvania’s workforce development and independent living services offered through these agencies: Department of Labor & Industry and the Department of Public Welfare
- PA State Civil Service Commission– Looking for a government or civil service job? Check out this site.
National Employment Resources
- America’s Job Bank – More than 100,000 job opportunities, primarily in the military and federal government.
- MonsterTrak – Largest online job listing service in the United States.
All links verified 2/8/14