- Take I-376 E towards Monroeville.
- Take Exit 78A to merge onto U.S. 30 E/Ardmore Blvd toward Forest Hills. Continue to follow U.S. 30 E.
- Cross the Westinghouse Bridge.
- Turn left at the second traffic light onto Warren Dr.
- Turn right at next traffic light onto Greensburg Pike.
- Continue onto Greensburg Ave (bear right at bridge).
- Library and parking lot will be on your right.
From the East -PA Turnpike, Irwin
- Take U.S, 30 West towards Irwin.
- Stay on U.S. 30 E for 9.5 miles Continue past Route 48 and past Route 148.
- Make slight left on U.S. 30 past the double traffic lights past the Rite Aid.
- Bear right onto Greensburg Pike Section 2 before the overpass.
- At the TC Distributing (on the right) make a left turn onto Greensburg Ave.
- Library and parking lot will be on the right.